Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Persepctive Lettering



   Perspective Lettering




      In my perspective lettering I wanted to do something fun and creative. In class we had been learning all about vanishing points and how to use them. By drawing all of your lines to a vanishing point it adds depth. This drawing is one point perspective. All of my letters go toward the center of the paper. I then colored them in using the griselle technique. This means that I did all of my shading in pencil first, and then I went back afterward and added color with colored pencils. This added value to the letters. For example, it was darker on the bottom of the letters than the top, because my light source came from the top. I then added the pacman to the background, because I like that game and I thought it was an original idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment